Thursday, October 29, 2015

Overview of Blog

Switching to Dr. Sebi's nutrition protocol can be a bit overwhelming in the beginning, especially when it comes to shopping. In order to make the transition easier, I created a detailed shopping list that includes which stores I purchased the items from and the prices. The list is still a work in progress, but I'll share it soon.

Meal planning comes in handy, it takes the stress out of wondering what's for dinner. I created a two-week meal plan with several dishes in rotation. The meal plan includes the recipes that I'll share in upcoming posts.

Some of the recipes that I'll share are vegan recipes that I found online. I experimented with switching the hybrid and acidic ingredients out to conform to Dr. Sebi's Nutritional Guide. My family has enjoyed every meal so far. I'll also include my very own recipes that I hope you'll enjoy.

I often get comments from people wondering what's left to eat since the protocol excludes a lot of foods that we are accustomed to. Well, the possibilities are endless as long as you're willing to try new things. Below are the only ingredients you should consume in order to achieve optimum health and wellness.

DR. SEBI'S NUTRITIONAL GUIDE




No comments:

Post a Comment